- Research Chronicler is a free online and print open access Multidisciplinary International Journal. It does not require registration and login either to submit items online or to download it for reading or references. There is no any fee or charges required to be paid for getting the paper published in Research Chronicler.
- Guidelines to Authors for Submission of their Papers:
- Authors should adhere to the following guidelines while submitting their items:
- Journal Language: Papers written only in English, Hindi and Marathi language will be accepted.
- The submission should not have been previously published nor should it be before another journal for consideration.
- The submission should be original and the author/s will have to obtain necessary permission to incorporate text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others. Every contributor has to fill & submit the Copy Right Form
- The papers should be prepared following MLA Style as per the latest MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, developed by the Modern Language Association. Click here for a copy of MLA Handbook.
- Write your Full Name, Affiliation, and Title of the Article on the cover page in Times New Roman, Font size 12, followed by 4-6 Key Words and Abstract of your article in 100-150 words. Paper in Hindi or Marathi should be prepared using Marathi Unicode font with font size 16. Attach your paper as a Microsoft 2007 word document.
- The main body of the article should be prepared in Times New Roman, 12 Font size, single line spacing, justified without any internal decoration. The article should contain 1500-5000 words. However, there is no word limit for creative works like essays, poems and fiction as well as book reviews and interviews.
- The Board of Editors reserves the right to refuse or edit the submitted paper, short paper, application notes, review, poem, fiction, special focus paper, and report.
- Send your article by Email: email@example.com OR BY POST / COURIER TO:
Dhanashree Publications, 01, Nirman Sagar CHS, Thana Naka, Panvel. 410206.
- Guidelines to Reviewers:
- The Reviewers should note that Research Chronicler strictly follows DOUBLE BLIND PEER-REVIEW METHOD. Hence they are requested not to share the information regarding the paper under review with the concerned author.
- The reviewers are requested to submit their reports within 07 days.
- The report should clearly state whether the paper be accepted or rejected or accepted with modifications.
- In case of modification, there should be clear instructions to the authors regarding the areas of modification.
- Peer-Review Policy of the journal:
Research Chronicler follows double blind peer-review method.
- Publication Policy:
The paper submitted by the author will be published only after getting it reviewed from the members of Reviewers’ Panel of the journal. The authors are required to revise / modify their papers as per the suggestions given by the reviewer. Usually it will take a month’s time to get the paper processed as per the standard guidelines of publication.
- Statement on Ethical Practices:
The authors should take into consideration all the required guidelines regarding the citations / references / quotations used in their paper. If there is any violation of standard ethical practices of publication, the paper will be rejected and the concerned authorities will be intimated. All papers will be checked for plagiarism.
- Indexing of Research Chronicler: Research Chronicler is indexed with 1) Google Scholar, 2) Open Academic Journals Index, 3) ROAD: the Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources and indexing is under process with Scopus.
- Privacy Statement:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.